We value your input and participation. There are many ways to be involved in supporting your child's success!
- Parent-teacher conferences - Parent/teacher conferences are held twice a year. These conferences provide one-on-one time between parents and teachers to discuss your child's academic, behavioral, and social progress in school. Conferences are a time to share and celebrate your child's strengths, identify any areas of concern, and to identify ways to help your child succeed in school. We value your partnership and strongly encourage you to attend theses conferences.
- Parent Leadership Team (PLT) -The Parent Leadership Team (PLT) provides valuable input into our schools improvement efforts, activities, and school culture. PLT also provides financial support when and where possible. These monies support our school in multiple settings. Please consider joining PLT or volunteering in our school in another way. To learn more about how to be involved, please contact the principal.
Field Trips - Parents are welcome to participate with their child’s classroom field trips, ask teachers for more information.
- Accountability - Parent Team
- Student Handbook (opens in new window)
- Forms List
- Get Involved
- Meals (opens in new window)
- Bus Schedule (opens in new window)
- Student and Family Support Services (opens in new window)
- Student & School Safety (opens in new window)
- Health & Wellness (opens in new window)
21434 Road U
Cortez, CO 81321
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.