We value your input and participation. There are many ways to be involved in supporting your scholar's success at Manaugh!
- Watch D.O.G. DADs - Manaugh is pleased to host a strong Watch DOG Dads program. We will be starting our first program in 2019-20 and look forward to growing it into the future. Our volunteer DADS spend time in classrooms, lunchrooms, and on the playground supporting their children and all our students. Our DADS make a difference.
- Parent-teacher conferences - Parent/teacher conferences are held twice a year. These conferences provide one-on-one time between parents and teachers to discuss your child's academic, behavioral, and social progress in school. Conferences are a time to share and celebrate your child's strengths, identify any areas of concern, and to identify ways to help your child succeed in school. We value your partnership and strongly encourage you to attend these conferences.
- Manaugh Parent Leadership Team (PLT) -The Manaugh Parent Leadership Team (PLT) provides valuable input into our schools improvement efforts, activities, and school culture. PLT also provides financial support when and where possible. These monies support our school in multiple settings.
Please consider joining Watch D.O.G. DADs or the Manaugh PLT. To learn more, please contact Principal Whitney Rapp
- Accountability - Parent Team
- Student Handbook (opens in new window)
- Participation Forms
- Get Involved
- Meals (opens in new window)
- Bus Schedule (opens in new window)
- Enroll/Transfer (opens in new window)
- Student and Family Support Services (opens in new window)
- Student & School Safety (opens in new window)
- Health & Wellness (opens in new window)
300 E Fourth Street
Cortez, CO 81321
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.