accountability - parent team
Each school district has developed an accountability program. Each school in the district has an accountability advisory committee as well. This committee reviews the level of scholar performance and develops goals and plans for improving educational achievement. The accountability meeting gives you an opportunity to ask questions about how scholar’s needs are being met at school. Notice of meeting dates and times will be published in advance.
- Accountability - Parent Team
- Student Handbook (opens in new window)
- Participation Forms
- Get Involved
- Meals (opens in new window)
- Bus Schedule (opens in new window)
- Enroll/Transfer (opens in new window)
- Student and Family Support Services (opens in new window)
- Student & School Safety (opens in new window)
- Health & Wellness (opens in new window)
15328 Road CC,
Pleasant View CO 81331
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.