accountability - parent team
KPAT meets in the Kemper library at 5:00 p.m. Look for information on the next meeting date in the display case by the office. We hope to see you there!
The mission of KPAT is to bring parents and staff together to develop relationships and programs that support our school while respecting our unique cultural setting and perspectives.
KPAT serves as our school parent accountability team, which provides input into the school's improvement efforts, 90 day plan, activities, and culture. Your participation helps us be our best! We need you and hope you will consider joining KPAT.
To learn more or to join, please contact Ginny McDonald.
- Accountability - Parent Team
- Student Handbook (opens in new window)
- Participation Forms
- Get Involved
- Meals (opens in new window)
- Bus Schedule (opens in new window)
- Enroll/Transfer (opens in new window)
- Student and Family Support Services (opens in new window)
- Student & School Safety (opens in new window)
- Health & Wellness (opens in new window)
620 E Montezuma Ave
Cortez, Colorado 81321
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.