At Mesa we know relationships matter. We strive to understand and support each child as if they were our own.
- We build strong relationships with students and families, and value their feedback.
- We celebrate our students' growth mindset, efforts, and successes.
- We embrace all our students and have high expectations for each of them.
- We value student attendance and engagement.
- We support the whole child (academically, socially, emotionally, and physical health).
These Statements were created by the Mesa Team and are the basis of our Mesa values.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.