Montezuma-Cortez Middle School is committed to ensuring all our students are growing and achieving academically and are leaving M-CMS ready for high school. Our goal is to be the bridge between foundation and future!
Supporting and monitoring your child's academic progress is important to supporting your child's success. Middle school is an important bridge between elementary and high school. The skills that students learn in middle school are key to their success in high school and beyond.
There are several ways you can help support and monitor your child's academic progress:
- Ensure your child is attending school and class every day
- Ask your child what they are learning in school, what they are enjoying, and what they are finding challenging
- Review and/or help with your child's homework
- Attend parent-teacher conferences and discuss your child's progress with their teacher(s)
- Follow your child's attendance and grades in powerschool
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.