We value your input and participation. There are many ways to be involved in supporting your child's success at M-CMS!
- Parent-teacher conferences - Parent/teacher conferences are held twice a year. These conferences provide one-on-one time between parents and teachers to discuss your child's academic, behavioral, and social progress in school. Conferences are a time to share and celebrate your child's strengths, identify any areas of concern, and to identify ways to help your child succeed in school. We value your partnership and strongly encourage you to attend theses conferences.
- M-CMS Parent Accountability Team (PAT) - The M-CMS Parent Accountability Team (PLT) provides valuable input into our schools improvement efforts, activities, and school culture.
- Field Trips - Parents are welcome to participate with their child’s classroom field trips, ask teachers for more information.
- Watch D.O.G.S. - WATCH D.O.G.S.® (Dads Of Great Students) is an innovative, father involvement, educational initiative that engages fathers and father figures to increase Family Engagement and enhance the educational environment in our nation's schools. We invite father figures to come volunteer for a day and be a positive presence in our school.
Please consider joining M-CMS PAT or volunteering in our school in another way. To learn more about how to be involved, please contact the principal.
- Accountability - Parent Team
- Student Handbook
- Get Involved
- Meals (opens in new window)
- Bell Schedule (opens in new window)
- Enroll/Transfer (opens in new window)
- PowerSchool (opens in new window)
- Student and Family Support Services (opens in new window)
- Student and School Safety (opens in new window)
- Health & Wellness (opens in new window)
450 West 2nd Street
Cortez, Colorado 81321
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.