Montezuma Cortez High School is committed to ensuring all our students are growing and achieving academically and are graduating ready for college and/or career.
Supporting and monitoring the academic progress of your student is important to ensuring graduation and success in college and/or career. High school is an important gateway to success in college and/or career.
There are several ways you can help support and monitor your student's academic progress:
- Ensure your student is attending school and class regularly
- Ask your student what their goals are after high school and talk with them and their school counselor to select a high school graduation pathway that fits their interests, skills, and goals
- Talk with your student's teachers and counselors and attend parent-teacher conferences to follow their progress
- Encourage your student to explore Career and Technical Classes (CTE), AP, and concurrent enrollment options
- Follow your student's attendance, grades, and the credits they are earning by logging into powerschool
418 South Sligo Street
Cortez, CO 81321
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.