Welcome to Panther Athletics,
We are excited to have you as a part of our sports and activities programs. Please visit our site often as we have so many events happening everyday. Thank you to our grandparents, parents, guardians, and local businesses for your endless support of our Panther Athletics and Activities. Be kind, Stay Safe, we're in this together.
Panther Golf Team won 2nd Place at 3A Regional Tournament
Tuesday, September 21st, at Conquistador Golf Course.
Thayer Plewe won the tournament with a score of 68.
Panthers are now traveling to State Competition being held October 3-4, 2022 at Pinehurst Country Club in Denver.
Sport By Season:
Fall Sports Coaches:
- Cross Country: Lauren White
- Football: Ivan Mack, Jarrett Watkins, Tyler Worley, Keve Goodall, Colton Molina, Louis Horton
- Golf-Boys: Todd Plewe & Volunteer Michael Doyle
- Softball: Anthony Frost, Ashleigh Wilson, Evan Frost, Jerome Istenes, Raymanda Frost
- Volleyball: Caroline Glover, Danielle Waltman, Skylar Robinson
winter sports Coaches:
- Basketball-Boys: Michael Hall, ME Haley, Teagan Whiteskunk, Chris Crowley
- Basketball-Girls: Brad Wright, ME Haley, Sabrina Elliott
- Cheer: Emily Baumgartner
- Wrestling: Ryan Daves
Season starts February 28, 2022 to May 17, 2022
Spring sports Coaches:
Baseball: Tim Passell, Christopher Hernandez, Dylan Muzzy
Golf Girls: Travis Wright
Soccer-Girls: Reese Smith, Kylee Sitton Ebberts
Track: Bob Archibeque, Joey Schrichte, Katie Brock, Jeremy Yarbrough
5/21/2022 BASEBALL REGIONALS
5/30-6/1/2022 GIRLS GOLF @ STATE IN BROOMFIELD
STATE QUALIFIERS: Ashlyn Hall, Chesnie Patrick, & Sariah Robinson
5/19-21/2022 TRACK @ STATE COMPETITION
STUDENT ATHLETES: IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SPORTS PHYSICAL, PLEASE GET ALL YOUR PAPERWORK INTO OUR PANTHER OFFICE as soon as possible. THANK YOU
ORANGE CLEARANCE CARD PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS:
All Athletes must register and receive an orange clearance card prior to 1st day of practice of their sport at the beginning of each season.
To receive an orange card:
Each Athlete will need to turn in the following items to the activities office clearing them to begin practice:
- Physical Examination form with a Physician's signature (print forms located under Participation Forms)
- Athletic Code of Conduct for M-CHS & CHSAA with student and parent signatures
- Copy of Proof of Insurance
- Participation Fee: $60.00 for all sports ($70 for Football)
Lauren White - Activites & Athletic Director
Phone: 970-565-3722 ext: 2124
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
Phone: 970-565-3722 ext: 2122
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.