We're sorry, no profiles were found for this listing.
Congratulations to our Panther Baseball team who competed at State playoffs. Panthers are Region 5 Champions, State Qualifiers, finished 5th in Colorado 3A Baseball! We are proud of our panthers!
Congratulations to our Panther Girls Golf Team for also qualifying to compete at State Competition in Aspen, CO
Sport By Season:
Season to start:
Spring sports Coaches:
Baseball: Tim Passell, Christopher Hernandez, Les Likes, Josh Cornett
Golf Girls: Travis Wright, Mike Doyle-Volunteer, Nicci Crowley-Volunteer, Marie Patrick-Rogers: Volunteer
Soccer-Girls: Reese Smith, Robby Moy, Jason Thomason-Volunteer
Track: Bob Archibeque, Jeremy Yarbrough, Ro Paschal, Ivan Mack
Panthers win the Trent Goscha Memorial Tournament!
We are proud of our Champs!
Panthers win the Aztec Tournament:
1st Place at the Riverview Golf Tournament in Kirtland, NM 4/3/23
5/19-21/2022 TRACK @ STATE COMPETITION
winter sports Coaches:
- Basketball-Boys: Michael Hall, ME Haley, Teagan Whiteskunk, Chris Crowley
- Basketball-Girls: Brad Wright, Sabrina Elliott, ME Haley
- Cheer: Emily Baumgartner
- Wrestling: Ryan Daves & Justice Ramos
Basketall 2022-23 has started and practices are under way.
First day of practice is Novembe 14, 2022
Practices are under way.
Our M-CHS Cheer team is headed to state competition in Denver 12/8-10/2022
GOOD LUCK TO OUR PANTHER CHEER TEAM!
Fall Sports Coaches:
- Cross Country: Ro Paschal
- Football: Ivan Mack, Jarrett Watkins, Tyler Worley, Keve Goodall, Colton Molina, Louis Horton
- Golf-Boys: Todd Plewe & Volunteer Michael Doyle
- Softball: Anthony Frost, Ashleigh Wilson Jacket, Evan Frost, Jerome Istenes, Raymanda Frost
- Volleyball: Caroline Glover, Danielle Waltman, Skylar Robinson
STUDENT ATHLETES: IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SPORTS PHYSICAL, PLEASE GET ALL YOUR PAPERWORK INTO OUR PANTHER OFFICE as soon as possible. THANK YOU
ORANGE CLEARANCE CARD PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS:
All Athletes must register and receive an orange clearance card prior to 1st day of practice of their sport at the beginning of each season.
To receive an orange card:
Each Athlete will need to turn in the following items to the activities office clearing them to begin practice:
- Physical Examination form with a Physician's signature (print forms located under Participation Forms)
- Athletic Code of Conduct for M-CHS & CHSAA with student and parent signatures
- Copy of Proof of Insurance
- Participation Fee: $60.00 for all sports ($70 for Football)
Louis Horton - Activites & Athletic Director
Phone: 970-565-3722 ext: 2124
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
Phone: 970-565-3722 ext: 2122
418 South Sligo Street
Cortez, CO 81321
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.