Skip to Main Content


Our high school counseling department provides a variety of supports and resources to students. In the spring, we help students chart a successful life path by advising on the most exciting and engaging classes for them. Please review the info below!

The purpose of the "2022 – 2023 Course Description Guide" below is to provide a comprehensive overview of the curriculum that we offer.

The purpose of the "Panther Tracks" document below is to help teachers, advisers, students and families envision a “pathway” to reach postsecondary goals. This is also meant as a simple jumping-off point for meaningful career conversations.


This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.