Accountability - Parent Team
All Parents, Students and Community Members are invited to join us at our M-CHS Accountability Monthly Meetings. This time is set aside to set goals for the school, hold the school accountable to those goals, and report performance in a highly transparent manner. This is a great opportunity to learn more about our school. Please join us!
M-CHS Accountability / Parent Team Meeting
- Deanna Bagge, President
- Luci Phelps, Vice President / District Rep.
- Debra Ramsey, Secretary
- Tammi Slagle, Staff/Teacher Representitive
- Carmen Maness, Alternate Staff/Teacher Representivitive
- Jason Wayman, Administrator
All Meetings will be on Tuesdays, in the M-CHS Library at 5:30PM.
Meeting will be held quarterly.
- Accountability - Parent Team
- Student Handbook (opens in new window)
- Get Involved
- Meals (opens in new window)
- Bell Schedule (opens in new window)
- Enroll/Transfer (opens in new window)
- PowerSchool (opens in new window)
- Student and Family Support Services (opens in new window)
- Student and School Safety (opens in new window)
- Health & Wellness (opens in new window)
418 South Sligo Street
Cortez, CO 81321
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.