PREPARING FOR COLLEGE & CAREER
MCSD is aligned with Colorado's state strategic vision and plan for Career and Technical Education (CTE) that considers our unique job opportunities over the next five years. The pathways ensure we are providing our students access to quality CTE programs that are aligned to industry demand and lead to high wage, high skill, in-demand employment.
Goal of Career and Technical Education
To provide quality educational programs emphasizing core academic content, Postsecondary & Workforce Readiness (PWR) competencies, technical skills, and seamless transition to further education or employment and better prepare students, including special populations to meet challenges of the workforce, economic development, and emerging occupations.
OUR CTE PROGRAMS ARE DIVIDED INTO SIX CATEGORIES
- Agriculture, Natural Resources & Energy
- STEM, Arts, Design & Information Technology
- Skilled Trades & Technical Sciences
- Health Science, Criminal Justice & Public Safety
- Hospitality, Human Services & Education
- Business, Marketing & Public Administration
School District Re-1
400 North Elm Street
PO Box R
Cortez, CO 81321-0708
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.