Caring for Students Closer to Home
All students enrolled in the Montezuma-Cortez School District are eligible to receive primary care and behavioral health services at the Southwest School-Based Health Center.
The Center is located at Montezuma-Cortez High School, on Sligo Street south of Walmart. The clinic is staffed and managed by Southwest Health System.
Care is provided to students regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay. Insurance companies will be billed for those students who are insured. An enrollment specialist is available to help parents find insurance.
- A parent or guardian must provide signed consent for students to receive care at the Southwest-School Based Health Center.
- Sports physicals are available for $31.
- Contact Southwest School-Based Health Center at 970-564-4855 or log on to their website.
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Facilities and Maintenance
- Finance Department
- Health and Nursing Services
- Human Resources
- Nutrition Services
- Office of the Superintendent
- Student & School Safety
- Teacher Resources
School District Re-1
400 North Elm Street
PO Box R
Cortez, CO 81321-0708
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.