MONTEZUMA CORTEZ SCHOOL DISTRICT VISION
The district is committed to creating an environment of collaboration and accountability that ensures our students:
- Achieve personal goals and academic growth
- Are invested in success for their future
- Attain high levels of literacy and 21st century skills
- Are engaged in active citizenship
- Learn in a safe and healthy school environment
We have a shared commitment.
Every student. Every day.
Together we are.....
Growing our team of effective and committed educators
Creating a culture of high expectations
Respecting our diversity
Inspiring community trust and support
Building pathways to successful futures
School District Re-1
400 North Elm Street
PO Box R
Cortez, CO 81321-0708
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.