Board of Education Members
While supporting the highest level of education possible for every student the school board does the following:
- Makes and reviews policies for the school district, while observing state laws & regulations pertaining to public education.
- With the superintendent, develops the vision & mission for the district.
- Adopts the budget that provides the financial basis for buildings, staff, materials and equipment which enable the district to carry out the educational program. This includes oversight of all district funds.
- Acquires reliable information to enable it to make the best possible decisions about the scope & nature of the educational programming.
- Provides policy for effective management of complaints.
- Provides adequate & direct means to communicate with the public about district plans & needs.
- Supports decisions made by the majority of the Board.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.